WORKING GROUP 2
FIGHT AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING, CORRUPTION AND TERRORIST FINANCING
Anne Le Floch
This group mainly addresses the following topics:
- Exchange of views on the various practices and experiences and highlighting of risks related to the following areas (illustrative list):
- Fight against money laundering, corruption and financing of terrorism;
- Know Your Customer (KYC);
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEP);
- Risk countries;
- Transaction monitoring and follow-up.
Synthesis of the lessons learned from the implementation of the various internal procedures of the financial intermediaries, in particular with a view to identifying the applicable standards and "best practices".
WG 2 meets on Wednesday or Thursday, once a month from 16:30 to 18:30